Re: Ocon Preregistrations

Paul Smith

I was checking some things. We have 101 preregistered. I count we have about 5 tables available and that will be dang tight. Things are coming together for a fine Ozarkcon. We have some great speakers and kits to talk about....April 4 and 5 is coming fast.
C u all there,
de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2014, at 7:50 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

We have just cleared 100 preregistrations. Yahoo! and thank you.

This is gonna be a great conference - again. Check out the speaker lineup and
topics, the build session kit, banquet, private free breakfasts, etc.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

We have plenty of room for more folks, so pse talk it up and hope to see you all
there.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP