Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Ocon Preregistrations

Super!  Hope I can get at least one table in a place I can get an antenna cable or two outside for the Elecraft rig demo.  I just bought the K1 that Wayne Dillon offered up this morning so I'll have an almost complete (minus a KX1) line of Elecraft rigs and if the antenna thing works out, they will all be live for anyone wanting to try them out.

My wife (W0JMS) couldn't go last year because she was still working (overtime that weekend) and the insurance company she worked for was in their busiest time of the year, but she's also retired now and we'll both be there.

Jim - W0EB