Re: OzarkCon Prizes

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge all:
Thanks Dave for all of the hard work putting the door prizes together, great job!
We may have a few other miscellaneous additions.
Jim, Joy, and Wayne are trying really hard to get the TX 40 strip and the SS 40 back in the kit line up.
If the parts suppliers will give us a hand we should have a couple of these kits in the prize line up.
These are on the "wish List" for now, but we hope they make it!!

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:02 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Again this year Dave Bixler, WØCH has worked his magic on the prize list. Check
'em out here http://www.ozarkcon.com/prizes.php

As in past years, prized donated from you are welcomed. Built or unbuilt kits,
accessories, commercial items, etc are all welcome. If you wish to donate a
prize, pse send Dave an email at Dave@..., tell him what you have, give it
to him at OzarkCon. He will see that you get credit on the prize page.

Note: There are only 6 days left to pre-register, and only 26 days until the
big event.

If you see any of our great volunteers, pse thank them for their contributions.
This event couldnt exist without their excellent efforts.

Thank you vy much and see you in Branson.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72