From: WA0ITP
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:03 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Four State Volunteers [1 Attachment]

An earlier email mentioned our volunteers, and that prompted me to list the many Four State Volunters.  These folks spend many hours to make the conference possible. All work together in harmony to create and spend club proceeds, create and sell kits, make conference arrangements, and rush to handle last minute issues.  They are very deserving of  your thanks so when you see them in Branson pse say hello and thank them for their service to the organization.  If you would like to join this list, please mention that to anyone on the list and they will ensure that you are put in contact with someone who can put your talents to work for the good of the club.  Giving back creates a feeling of belonging that you can't get any other way.  The current list of volunteers is below, I really hope I didn't forget someone, if so I apologize in advance.  Pse end me a note so I can add you to the list.  The current list of volunteers is:

72 WAØITP