SSS results

John Lonigro

Pending any corrections, I'm enclosing the results from this month's Second Sunday Sprint. This month, we had 12 participants, which was a fine showing. Bill, KV6Z, had the most, with 15 QSOs, followed by Terry, WA0ITP, with 13. The cumulative results so far show Bill, KV6Z, with 30 QSOs, followed by Terry, WA0ITP, with 24. Gary, KF7WNS, is in third place, with 14 QSOs. There is plenty of time left (6 more sprints) before the winner for 2014 is declared. Keep those fists pounding!

As always, if you see a discrepancy in your score, please let me know and I'll correct it.

Weather report: Monday, the temperature was around 72 in St. Louis. Yesterday, it was over 80. Today, it is 35, with flurries a few miles west of here. Three seasons in 3 days!

72 until April,

John AA0VE