Re: Wednesday evening 40m Net

Michael McShan

Wayne,

Thanks for copying my portable set-up from Pinos Altos, NM tonight. Good ears, OM.

72, Mike W5RST
Oklahoma City (usually)

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 19, 2014, at 7:16 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Good evening fellow 4Staters.
Real nice turnout this evening with some first-timers, gentlemen welcome and please don't be strangers, call in to the net any time you hear me.

Call Date   /   Time Name ST
KF5ZYB 3/20/2014 1:00 Avrum AR
AE5ZZ 3/20/2014 0:57 Jim AR
K4EQ 3/20/2014 0:51 Dale MO
W5RST 3/20/2014 0:48 Peter FL
W5XE 3/20/2014 0:44 Ray TX
AC0BQ 3/20/2014 0:40 Johnny KS
K8CQA 3/20/2014 0:36 John OH
KV6Z 3/20/2014 0:32 Bill OK
WA0ITP 3/20/2014 0:29 Terry IA

KF5ZYB, sir you gave me your name but the qrm clobbered you, please update me if I have it incorrectly, and welcome to the net. Jim and Dale, welcome to you both also, it was a pleasure having you sign in.
Don't forget Terry's net on 40 tomorrow morning.
Thanks to all it was as usual a grand evening.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH