Re: Reference KL7AH

Wayne Dillon

Perhaps an annual lunch in Seneca in his honor/memory?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM, David Bixler <qrp@...> wrote:

I received word that Bob had asked for immediate cremation and there
will not be any service. He thought that it would be great if we get
together and remember shared good times.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15