Fox Announcement 80M 27 March

Dale Putnam

Ray, K9XE, and I will be the 80M foxes tomorrow evening.

I will be running 5W using a K-2 at 5w into a Bow Tie at 50 feet or a top loaded vertical on a 65x25 nearly flat steel roof  The QTH is
Cheyenne, Wy.

I'll start off listening up 1, but may switch to simplex later in the hunt.  I hope to work all of you.
I'll turn the vertical to peak the loudest signal, from each of you, please spread out some, to allow a better
ode de hound to be found.

There is a slight possibility of thunderstorms in the area, so if I disappear, that may be why!  It might be a good thing the winter season is
coming to an end.....
But don't forget the Extravaganza .... and that we will be honoring Al.. during that event!! All Fox will be named Al, in his honor, as a long participant
of these Foxhunts.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy