Re: Branson

Wayne Dillon

GE Jim
If you want to unload the 'scope prior to Branson you could drop it off to me at the works QTH in galena, we're on 7th street (Goes from Riverton right into Joplin). The company is Celltron - the first big industrial building (south side of the road) as you enter Galena. Park in a visitor space, come in to the front office and have then summon me.
Your call otherwisw Dave has very kindly agreed to bring it back with him.
Your call, but whatever I hope you have a great time at Branson.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
works 'phone: 620 783 1333 X140

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Judy and I are leaving the Wichita area around 7 in the morning - plan a stop at Bob Evans restaurant in Joplin for brunch around 10-10:30 and arrive at the Stone Castle early afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing the gang.

Dave, W0CH -- I have the AA0ZZ Keyer serial#1 to be given as a prize with me for sure, and Wayne, KC0PMH has asked me to get an oscilloscope I have for him to you.  He said you would bring it to the April luncheon in Seneca for him.

Besides my Elecraft literature and equipment live display/demo which won't be for sale (but anyone that desires will be able to operate & make contacts with the K3, KX3 & K1), I'll have a few interesting items available for anyone interested.  Available will be a Tektronix SC-502, 15 MHz oscilloscope in working condition (manual on CD will be provided but no probes), A TONO EXL-5000E (google it) stand alone CW/RTTY/ASCII/Amtor TX/RX unit with 5" built in CRT monitor that's in working condition, a newly built K1EL K-42 CW Keyboard Keyer/Reader, a Global Specialties 6002 5Hz to 1.3GHz frequency counter in working condition and 3 or 4 12Volt 16/17 amp hour gel cells.  Possibly a Signal Corps 1942 J-36 bug by Lionel and a 1944 Vibroplex Original bug as well.  Also, I'll have available a wired, aligned and tested 2 band (40 & 20 ) filter board plus an unbuilt 15 & 17 meter 2 band board for the Elecraft K1 available if anyone's interested in those as well.

See you all there tomorrow evening & Saturday.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH