Home from Ozarkcon

Tom Sevart

Enjoyed yet another Ozarkcon this year. The kids had fun in Branson, especially playing mini golf and shopping with Mommy.

I for one was glad to find a new toy at the swap tables, an MFJ 15 meter QRP rig.

Special thanks to Bart W0IIT for giving me a ride to Walmart to buy a gas can and then to a gas station this morning so we could get the van started. Apparently when the fuel gauge says 1/8th tank and parked on an incline it's still possible to run out of gas. Bart is a real ham's ham.

And that after my wife lost her cell phone, which finally was found by hotel staff. I'll remind her to never leave it on silent again.

If anything, this was not an uneventful Ozarkcon.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS