Re: Ozarkcon

cornhusker

It was another GREAT Ozarkcon!  Thanks to EVERYBODY who made this weekend possible.  I hooked up my Ozark Patrol at home and it works!  Well done goes out to NM0S for a great and fun kit.  I might be at the Des Moines hamfest in 2 weeks and see you all at FDIM for another great Buildathon!
73 de K0NEB

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 7:40 PM, Joseph Bento wrote:

On 4/6/2014 6:01 PM, dekle@... wrote:
I'm back home and starting to unwind from Ozarkcon 2014.
This is my first one and all I can say is WOW - this is one class act !!!
My therapist will be happy to hear that I finally got to meet some of my imaginary friends.
I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Thank you to all the people that make this extravaganza possible.

See you there next year.

I'm considering foregoing Hamvention one of these years and attending Ozarkcon.  Living in Utah, I can only afford one major event a year, and it looks like Ozarkcon might just reignite that spark in ham radio I've been missing for so many years.  It looks as though the drive could be done comfortably in 2 days from Salt Lake City.  Driving to Dayton isn't too realistic, though I do despise air travel enough to almost attempt it.

For now, I have my Hamvention ticket and air travel for another year.  Lots of good friends that I see every year at Hamvention.  Phil and Pat are dear friends as well, however, and won't be in Dayton this year!  :-(

Joe, N6DGY