Home from Ozarkcon!

Jeremy Utley

WA6CML and I arrived back in beautiful Iola about 2pm this afternoon.  We both had a blast at Ozarkcon this year!  The presentations were really good this year – I particularly enjoyed Max’s presentation.  Robin enjoyed the knitting lessons, and getting to meet all the wives.  Terry’s ovation at the end was well-deserved, considering all he does for the group.  Was great to visit with old friends, meet new friends, and just share in the fellowship of this great hobby we all enjoy.  Already looking forward to Brutus in August, and Ozarkcon 2015!  Good job to all who were involved!

Jeremy, NQ0M and Robin, WA6CML

Iola, KS