HW-16 Crystal

WA0ITP

I picked up an HW-16 from Nick at Ocon, and would like to try it out with a
crystal before fitting it with a DDS VFO.

Anyone have an FT-243 80 or 40M crystal I can borrow? 3560 or close would be
perfect. I will double into 7120 in the 16 and maybe I could work a few Four
Staters up there. The 16 is an interesting design, and one of the coolest of the
old Heatkit rigs imho. I used one during a field day in a former life. It was
the first QSK rig I had seen, and a new world opened up for a new ham from SEIA.
Man, that was loong time ago.

TIA

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP