Re: HW-16 Crystal

Jim Sheldon

Terry,
Look for FT-243 on eBay.  There are a bunch of them available there and some of them are priced right.  You might find a 3560 there or at least something on 40 that would be close.  I didn't go through the whole bunch the other day when I was trying to find one to use in an old Knight T-60 a friend has.

Jim - W0EB