Wednesday evening 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Good evening all, well what a bumper evening. I'm not going to split it up just a listing of all who made both nets, thank you all so yery much for making it an excellent evening on the air!
Just for interest the setup here is an Elecraft KX3 (3 Watts) into a 1/2 size G5RV in the attic space. I have the Roofing filter fitted to the KX3 and tonite is was set at 500Hz, the same as My FT817 and the FT920 (currently away for repair) but the KX3's filter is so much less harsh than the Yaesu filters. So, even when the FT920 comes back it'll be the KX3 for the nets, oh yeah!

KF0XV Joe KS
KF5ZYB Avrum AR
AC0BQ Johnny KS
W5RST Mike FL
KV6Z Bill OK
KU4GW Cliff NC
W2SH Chas NJ
AE5ZZ Jim AR
N0NBD Paul KS
K8CQA John OH
WA0ITP Terry IA
N0YJ Bert KS
KC9W Randy TN
KV6Z Bill OK

Again thank one and all, it's nice to get back to two nets.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
P.S. Don't forget Terry's Thursday morning net on 7122.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15