OZARKCON

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge all:
I have been waiting for  my excitement level to come back to "normal" to write this email.
I want to thank all of the volunteers for the efforts put forth to make another wonderful Ozarkcon.
I am not going to name you all, because I would surely  miss someone.
It continues amaze me how much can be achieved when everyone pulls in the same direction for the good of QRP.
It was great to see old friends, as well as meeting some new ones.
It's wonderful that our little QRP group continues to grow.
Again, thanks for another great OZARKCON 2014.
Cu next year.

Sincerely  72

QRP....."more smiles per watt"
72