Re: Open letter to Members - Important Pse Read

davemrtn

Dave,
Something I've done in the past is...

Buy a kit from 4sqrp (helps to support costs of OzarkCon).

Take the kit to my local club meeting and give to the club to be raffled off.

I've helped two clubs and some lucky person (winner of the raffle) gets to experience a 4SQRP kit, and maybe that person will order other kits or attend OzarkCon.

On 04/12/2014 11:51 AM, David Wilcox wrote:

Larry,

Some of us are too far away to help with physical presence but may be willing to "join" for a small fee to help keep the coffers full.  Just the kit offerings are enough to keep my interest and  interest to be a "member" and contribute, not to mention the free "banner" each month.

I pay a small fee each year to be a GQRP member and feel I get more than my money's worth.  I pay a little more for the QRP Journal and feel the same about it.  What say?

If there are others who feel the same way let Larry know.

Dave K8WPE

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2014, at 11:53 AM, Larry Clement W2LAC <perlarryc1@...> wrote:

A very wise move. I think this will insure that our club will be around for a long time.

Larry  W2LAC