Re: Open letter to Members - Important Pse Read

Todd K7TFC

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM, David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:
Buy a kit from 4sqrp (helps to support costs of OzarkCon). Take the kit to my local club meeting and give to the club to be raffled off.

Hey! That's a good idea!

I sure admire how you folks are so active and cooperate so well together. I sometimes think the club I'm president of more resembles an anesthetized snake pit!

Some of us here in SW Oregon-N.California have thought about putting on an annual conference/hamfest. There's a dozen clubs in the region, so it could be done if there's enough support. I wondering: about how much does it cost to put on OzarkCon?

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-
7
 (P
T)