Re: Open letter to Members - Important Pse Read

Jeremy Utley

Everyone, please keep in mind that to be a “member” of 4SQRP, you only need to meet one of two criteria:

1 – Subscribe to the mailing list

2 – Attend OzarkCon

So, everyone who receives this is a “member” of the 4SQRP group!  There’s never been dues or anything for the group, and considering the group’s been going for something like 7 or 8 years (maybe even more), I would highly doubt there ever would be a need for it.

Jeremy, NQ0M

In beautiful downtown Iola, KS