Spring/Winter pick one!!

Dale Putnam

Yesterday, it was a beauticul 69F with puffy clouds, and a very light breeze..
Not sure which I liked better the warm, or the no wind... but it was nice.. either way...
This morning.. I went out to feed horses... in 6 inches of new heavy, wet snow.. with 15 mph wind.. after a
couple hours of Thundersnow.... and
at 27F.. now it is 22F and 25mph winds.. and fog with light dry snow...
April is a fun month.. Yesterday.... getting ready to plant the garden.. today.. can't find the snow shovel fast enough...

Hope you're all doing well.. and Iowa suvives the T-Storms.

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy