To: 4sqrp@...; w0eb@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:21:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Brrr!

What are you guys doing wrong?!!! we got a little moisture yesterday but snow?
Oh well, maybe next week for the antenna service...
God Bless all and stay safe and warm
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:

Not as much snow, but 1/4" on the ground as of 7 a.m. in Park City, just North of Wichita.  Total precip (rain & melted snow in the gauge) .31" and we had some marble sized hail yesterday as well.

Dale, my wife WAS going to set her yearly flowers out today, but decided, like you, that the 4th of July might be a better bet and the way things have been going this year, even that's not a sure thing - LOL!

Jim - W0EB

> Six to eight inches of heavy wet snow, blowed up into drifts, of 1 -
> 2 foot deep, by hard winds, during the night,and the current temps
> of 11... making it a fast return to winter.
>

> Note to self.. don't talk about planting a garden.. until the
> 4th...     of JULY!!!
>
> Have a great day,
>

> --...   ...--
> Dale - WC7S in Wy
>

> 4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
> OzarkCon is coming April 4-5, 2014 in Branson, MO
>

> Visit Your Group
>

> -

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you