To: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: w0eb@...
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:31:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Brrr!

Not as much snow, but 1/4" on the ground as of 7 a.m. in Park City, just North of Wichita.  Total precip (rain & melted snow in the gauge) .31" and we had some marble sized hail yesterday as well.

Dale, my wife WAS going to set her yearly flowers out today, but decided, like you, that the 4th of July might be a better bet and the way things have been going this year, even that's not a sure thing - LOL!

Jim - W0EB