To: 4sqrp@...
From: jonigro@...
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 05:36:23 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Send in your score

It's Monday. If you didn't participate in the SSS last night, your next
chance won't be until May.

If you DID participate in the SSS last night, don't forget to send in
your results so I can tally them. You've got until midnight tomorrow
(Tuesday) night to get them in. This is your only reminder to send in
your score. Send an email with your results to:

SecondSundaySprint@...

Put "Sprint" in the subject line.

Don't "reply" with your results. This is my everyday email. I have a
special one set up for sprints.

So far, I've received two (2) scores from last night. Maybe there were
a lot of storms all over the area. We had a forecast of severe
thunderstorms locally and I left my antenna disconnected. Perhaps a lot
of others did the same. Anyway, even if you only made one contact in
last night's contest, send it in. You may have done better than you
thought.

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
SSS Coordinator