Re: PigRigs

Charlie Vest

My answer is no . I don't expect mine for a while since I just ordered it this past Sunday .

I was however curious if someone is keeping track of how many group members there are that are getting one . Mine is Serial Number 172 .

Best 73 ,

Charlie , W5COV

I bought mine (#157) on March 1.  Got an acknowledgement that said it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info.  Has anybody bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/5/2013 2:09 PM, bobstep wrote:

Please add me to the list. I have my Pig Rig but have not started construction yet.

Bob Stephens
AF9W