To: 4sqrp@...; jomatlock@...
From: walter.k5est@...
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:26:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Pray that all is well in the Central US

Ohhhhhh OUCH!!!!! Sorry Johnny, buttttt now you have "varied" radiation, instead of the common old vanilla Vertical or Horizontal!

I feel your pain, man!

72....Walter - K5EST

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge guys:
We had a squall line come thru abt hour ago and it got me.
Oh well i have a brand new 40 m nvis!
It all works out.

On Sunday, April 27, 2014, Dave <djwilcox01@...> wrote:

Dale,

Do you ever have spring or summer up there?  It's been cold in  Michigan, longer than we are accustomed and I have been in he Traverse City area 42 years.  There was an elderly visitor in church with shorts on and I had my long johns on....... In the same pew.  I hope he has a closer tie to the weatherman up above than I do.

72,

Love my MTR (Dale built it)

Dave K8WPE

On Apr 27, 2014, at 10:07 AM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

No snow here... yet...
38deg... and 30 mph wind...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

CC: 4sqrp@...; daleputnam@...
From: jomatlock@...
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 08:59:50 -0500
To: 4sqrp@...; wa0itp@...

Gm guys:
Boomers predicted here all day.
Feed lines unhooked, no storms at the moment, but it looks like the sky could fall at any time.

"More smiles per Watt!"
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 27, 2014, at 8:55 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Lots of boomers around the Four State area.  I'm unhooked, and I'm sure many others are also.  I also employ a high value non inductive resistor across the feed line to gnd to help with static buildup, it's never unhooked.

Looks like you;re gettign some snow Dale.

72

On 4/27/2014 8:15 AM, Dale Putnam wrote:
With a line of T-Storms, and a lot of noise... I hope everyone has their antennas grounded, disconnected...
and are safe

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

--