Re: PigRigs

Johnny AC0BQ

Well I got in kinda early?
Mine is 104, about the age that I feel on some of these cold snowy mornings!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013, David Martin wrote:

Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172, 182, etc...

On 03/05/2013 07:26 PM, Todd F. Carney / K7TFC wrote:

Lee,

Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...> wrote:

I bought mine (#157) on March 1.  Got an acknowledgement that said it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info.  Has anybody bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/5/2013 2:09 PM, bobstep wrote:

Please add me to the list. I have my Pig Rig but have not started construction yet.

Bob Stephens
AF9W

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---