From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:43 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] 40 M THURSDAY AM NET

Thanks guys for a great 40 M morning net.

Band was nice and quiet here, most of the signals were 559, to 599.

Lots of fun!

I am sorry for the loss of Terry's good friend,and QRP buddy, Ron WA0MWW may God Bless and be with his family.

Here is the results as I heard them, corrections are ok, just email me direct!

AA5CO

BRUCE

OK

KK5IB