Re: Wed, night PSK checkins.

Charlie Vest

Depends on whether to build or buy. Here is an interface that I use with my Xiegu X1M QRP transceiver. Pretty much like the Signalink USB, without the isolation, but built with a $2 modem in an Altoids tin, so I can keep it small and devoted to that one rig. Here is the link for it :

http://www.g4ilo.com/usblink.html

I normally use the SignaLink USB with my QRO rig.

FLDIGI is a nice pretty much all around program for most of the digital modes.

I have added JT65-HF , software, just this week, since it seems to be gaining popularity. Many stations on 30 meters running it.

This is my first experience transmitting with it, but I did use it for receiving this past winter on the 600/630 meter and below bands. A good program from my experience with it over the winter.

Charlie, W5COV

On 5/15/2014 9:25 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Ge Phil
When I do digital I like the Fldigi software.
The learning curve is not too steep.
I love the SignalLink USB interface.
This is a sound card in a box that will adapt to about any rig, and it works very well!
DX engineering has the best price on them.
I am going to get my kx3 going next week and join in too!

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Which program and interface for levels are most of you using?
Think I wanna play.

unc Phil, W0XI

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"