PSK talk

Paul Smith

I have been reading of the PSK talk. A while back I was lucky and bought a warbler. I would like to get on the air for the nets. I have a net book with Linux Ubuntu on it. Is there someone that can talk me through installing some program to be able to get on the air. I did PSK with Jack Green W0JG back in 2000 and for the most part you had to look HARD to find a contact.....off to work...... Off to work now. I think the work day left list is less than 30 days. Looking forward to retirement..cu all later

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad