Re: PSK talk

Paul Smith

Ok tnx Wayne, I will follow the link tonight. I downloaded I think this same program a long while back but could not get it to install.... Operator error I am sure. Will try again And tnx.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 16, 2014, at 7:15 AM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Paul,
I think (could be mistaken) that FLdigi will work with a warbler, FLdigi is great and there is a specific Linux version on their web page: http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html I am beginning to use it more and more and I like it.
Let me know if there's anything specific I can help with. The documentation that goes along with it is also grand.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I have been reading of the PSK talk. A while back I was lucky and bought a warbler. I would like to get on the air for the nets. I have a net book with Linux Ubuntu on it. Is there someone that can talk me through installing some program to be able to get on the air. I did PSK with Jack Green W0JG back in 2000 and for the most part you had to look HARD to find a contact.....off to work...... Off to work now. I think the work day left list is less than 30 days. Looking forward to retirement..cu all later

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you