Warbler progress

Paul Smith

I found, loaded and installed the fldigi no problem. I also got all the cords hooked between the computer. Should I be able to hear audio in an earphone at the out jack of the warbler? I don't.... I did find my instructions and will read and study them this weekend and see what direction to go. Heck I am not sure the audio in and out is set in the computer so I have some more looking and learning in Ubuntu. Back to the desk and get to reading. I had the pig on all evening but never heard any signals. I cqed a little but no takers.... Cu tomorrow.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad