Re: NM0S at FDIM

Nick-WA5BDU

I managed to get to Dayton / FDIM for only the second time this year.  David not only scored with the HoF recognition and the homebrew contest, but also gave his talk on the POW receiver to an appreciative audience.

72,

Nick, WA5BDU

On 5/17/2014 7:56 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I forgot to mention he also won category 200 of the Homebrew contest
with his soon to be famous MenthoDyne transceiver. Again heartiest
congratulations to Dave.