Re: [QCWA-Bulletin] 2014-017 - Stephen Szabo, WB4OMM - New Northern Florida SM

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Oh.... okay.  I remember now.  I guess my short term memory is going now !!??

Thanks.

On 05/27/2014 07:10 PM, email4utoo@... [4sqrp] wrote:

David , Terry sent this in earlier note here:
As announced in the Quarter Century Wireless Assoc reflector, our own Steve Szabo WB4OMM is the new ARRL Section Manager for the Northern Florida Section.  He also is the Four State Awards Manager.  More details below.

Congratulations Steve es 72  de WA0ITP

          PS David , we should have a coffee sometime, i live 45 mins from you , AJ 73s, W5heh

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?