Re: 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Mornin' AJ
Ya know, I was looking at that callsign and something kept pinging the back of my mind and as soon as I shut down I figured what it was - yep that was AJ not Harold! Sorry about that, I'll update the log this evening. Yeah it was tough and once again I was only running about a watt and a half, so not too shabby either way. One of these fine evenings I'll run a full 100 watts and see what difference it makes... nah, just kidding, I'll stick to 5 watts max.
72/3 es Thanks for making in in last evening, it you folks who check in who make the net the success and fun it is.
God Bless
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:37 PM, email4utoo@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

hay Wayne , was tuff, but Harold no longer has W5heh, but me "AJ", i sent my name, but Qrm etc and my rusty hand hihi, Tnx and 73s, AJ W5heh, yah i recently was approved for this call, from 1938 was my Uncle's . Cyas next week or thurs am .

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15