What about Cabrillo Log Format Conversion

Phil Anderson

I recently worked the "EA" King of Spain CW DX contest on 5/17.
Nice batch of DX! Anyway, they require that log submission come in the Cabrillo format.
I'm using "Amateur Contact Log" AC4.6 as my regular logging program; and, it does not export
in Cabrillo, only in ADIF format. I bought the disk from AC4.6 and it includes a large number of
contest logging programs, each specific to a contest, e.g. FD.

I have run across LogConv by KA5WSS; has anyone in the group tried this software?
It's only $5.

Or what are you using when you want to export generically in Cabrillo for an
arbitrary contest?

Uncle Phil, W0XI