Re: PigRigs

Robert

Perhaps we could register the flying pig rigs serial numbers on the groups web page as they come on line ??????

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, W5COV <cvest@...> wrote:

David ,

Mine was ordered just this past Sunday and is S/N 172 .
It would be interesting to see a list of people that have them or get them and the serial numbers , especially the group members .

Charlie , W5COV
SKCC #19 and too many others to remember without looking at my list :)

---- David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:
Since I received S/N 152, I am now wondering who will receive S/N's 172,
182, etc...

On 03/05/2013 07:26 PM, Todd F. Carney / K7TFC wrote:

Lee,

Mine has shipped as #169. I'm actually hoping it's in my mailbox when
I get home!!! Time to heat up the soldering iron.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...
<mailto:lmairs@...>> wrote:

I bought mine (#157) on March 1. Got an acknowledgement that said
it had been shipped first class, but no tracking info. Has anybody
bought a higher serial number and already has the kit in hand?
73 de Lee
KM4YY

On 3/5/2013 2:09 PM, bobstep wrote:

Please add me to the list. I have my Pig Rig but have not started
construction yet.

Bob Stephens
AF9W

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com <mailto:4sqrp%40yahoogroups.com>,
"WA0ITP" wrote:

> Right on Jerry.
>
> If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of
7122 crystals. They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each.
I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you. The
postage will be on my nickel.

> If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the
order. Wanna do it?

> FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.
>
> btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.
>
> ----------------------------------
> I love this radio stuff !
> 72 WAØITP
> www.wa0itp.com <http://www.wa0itp.com>
> www.4sqrp.com <http://www.4sqrp.com>
> www.qrpspots.com <http://www.qrpspots.com>

nets, etc. Each club (such as 4sqrp) could have their very own
frequency setup. That way, the club members could stay in contact
with one another. It is not necessary to stick with 7030.7KHz but
rather the club could pick a different frequency. Once the club
had picked a frequency then the club would buy the required
crystals from whomever they like to put their pig rigs on that
frequency. The radio was never intended to be a general purpose
40 meter radio but was intended for single frequency use by clubs
or nets. I remember when I was about 16 years old, the one of the
local AM radio stations was giving away am radios as a promotion.
Of course, the radios only received the single am station that
was giving them away! They had a single knob â€" on/off and volume.