Send in your score!

John Lonigro

It's Monday. If you didn't participate in the SSS last night, your next chance won't be until July.

If you DID participate in the SSS last night, don't forget to send in your results so I can tally them. You've got until midnight tomorrow (Tuesday) night to get them in. This is your only reminder to send in your score. Send an email with your results to:

SecondSundaySprint@4SQRP.com

Put "Sprint" in the subject line.

Don't "reply" with your results. This is my everyday email. I have a special one set up for sprints. Results should be posted around Wednesday.

As usual, I hope to get results published by Wednesday.

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
SSS Coordinator