What tools do you recommend for the small components ?

email4utoo@...

Ok, as i plan for winter building , yah a little early , but i want to be ready , i seen these tweezers on ebay-Stainless Steel Anti-static Nail Art Rhinestones Glitter Nipper Picking Tool MPH

  Oops did not mean to take up bandwith with pics etc, ok then, what Magnifying and vises Brands are working well, i will probably bolt mine down, my sight is ok, i use reading glasses, but with these small components i imagine strong power is utilized, so fill me and the other novice builders in -chime in , Thanks in advance , AJ W5heh

ps i tried to make some contacts for SS but 40 meters went down so fast , i will try again next month and utilize other bands as well.