Re: 40 NET REPORT

Michael McShan

Propagation is a funny thing.  You were an honest 579 here in OKC on my Yaesu FT-857 but it seems I was much weaker on your end.

Always interesting how complex propagation and atmospheric conditions really are.

73, Mike W5RST
Oklahoma City

40M was pretty tough tonight!
I worked most of the net on My NVIS and the SS 40 tx-rx.
I wasn't sure I was hearing as well as I should be, so near the end I went
to the KX3.
Guess what, It wasn't my radio it was the band. the Kx3 didn't kick things
up very much at all!
Now what does this say for Jim's fine design?
I have a thunder storm about 100 miles west, headed out way and it was
kicking in quite well.