I am number 180. Ordered yesterday.

John NS5Z

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 4, 2013, at 10:10 PM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:

Woot!  Pig Rig #164 has been shipped!  Diz seems to be doing a pretty quick turn-around time!  I ordered mine Sunday at 2:08 PM, had his confirmation with the Serial Number at 4:55PM.  This will be my next one after I finish with the NS-40.

Jeremy, N9PH

On 3/3/2013 2:10 PM, Jeremy Utley wrote:
Count me in for a set too, Terry!  I was going to wait until I finished my NS-40 + Keyer to order and build a PigRig, but if he's got limited quantity, I better jump now.  So I just ordered up the kit!

Jeremy, N9PH

On 3/3/2013 1:44 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

Right on Jerry.

If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of 7122 crystals.  They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each.  I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you.  The postage will be on my nickel.

If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the order.  Wanna do it?

FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.

btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com