Re: Headed to lake

Charlie Vest

If I get a whim to take a short drive or maybe if it isn't too hot or raining, I might just stop by there myself and do a little fishing. It is about a 25 minute drive.

Was up there about a month ago to metal detect on the beach before it opened and literally had to wait 10 to 15 minutes for all of the deer to clear the access road to the beach.

Like someone else said, once you retire, you will wonder how you ever found time to work a regular job :)

ENJOY !!

Charlie, W5COV

On 7/1/2014 4:07 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Have fun

Will have a listen for you
72
Johnny

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I retired yesterday at 4 pm and will leave home tomorrow for a week at Big Hill lake Cherryvale,Ks. I have my ATS, end fed wire tuner and crappie pole packed and will try to be on or around the watering holes.
Should be a blast the weather is supposed to cool off but this is Kansas so we will see.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"