Re: KC5WA QRP DXCC

Jim Morrison <n9gtm@...>

Tue Jul 8, 2014 5:09 am (PDT) . Posted by:
"Robert 'RC' Conley"

There are some technical articles on the Bencher/Butternut web site
that I found to be very handy in the installation of the HF9V titled
Dirty Little Secrets. They helped.
Thanks for the reminder, Robert. DX Engineering also offers a very
good writeup on installation of the Hustler/New-Tronics 6BTV that has
good info applicable to other verticals as well. 60 pages, about 5.5
MB; the latest version I could find was the K version here:

http://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/instructions/dxe-btv-inst-ins.pdf

http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/hsr-6btv/media/instructions/

DXE sells some amazing accessories but I plan to do my 6BTV install
on the cheap. So far the most promising idea for the radial plate
I've seen came from, I think, QRP-ARCI Idea Exchange: kitchen sink
metal strainer.

73, Jim n9gtm