Re: 80M CW Net

Donald Sanders

I listened and heard nothing. W1AW code practice was only S3 but the noise level was S3 with Noise peaks from thunder storms at S5. Just no propagation.
40 is down also with S7 noise and W1AW at S8. So no qsos tonight. Well, I worked SV1 on 20 and 579 2 way but not much else.
Early bed and early rise maybe catch the grey line. Sure hope propagation gets a bit better.

Don HC/W4BWS

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Whew, poor night on 80. Thanks to Bert, N0YJ, for hanging in there and
making it in. The band was up and down and very noisy here.

Hope to do better inext week and also in the morning on 7122

Cu then

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.