To: 4sqrp@...; aldenmcduffie@...
From: 4sqrp@...
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:52:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Hello Terry.....noisy here too

GM Unc,

Thanks for listening.  July has indeed been poor.  HF is another reason I like Winter :o)
Good DX and have a good one.

On 7/24/2014 8:33 AM, Phil Anderson aldenmcduffie@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Good Morning Terry,
Unc Phil here.

Tuned in and all I could hear from Lawrence, KS was WC7S;
couldn't hear ANY locals. I think I'm going to tear
out July from my calendar......maybe August too.
Pray for snow.

On the flip side, DX has been so-so on 17 and 20 meters,
catching some here and there early morning or around late
afternoon: IZ4BEZ, X1XR, R8MC, F5IN, G3HGE, SM3NXS, etc.

Worked Tonga yesterday but now see that the call may be bogus,
not in QRZ.

72! Unc

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.