Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:40 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Pig Rig

Just received my conformation e mail from Diz...Piggy Rig Serial Number 192 is on its way to its' new pigsty...  Terry put me on the list for 7.122 crystals...Oink Oink... I broke down on my birthday yesterday and ordered one. Will probably put this together at work during lunch time breaks on the avionics bench to spur some "Ham" interest. The home bench is filled with K1 guts...

72/Scotty/NU0S