Re: Big Brutus Outing Sept 13, 14

Paul Smith

I will sure try to make it.i will see if i have any goodys to bring.
Paul

On Aug 18, 2014, at 10:02 AM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The Big Brutus weekend is coming up fast, it's Sept 12 and 13. The
campground electrical and water hookups and the camping fee is $15. $10
for tents with no hookups. I just made my reservation for Friday and
Saturday nights, leaving on Sunday.

Pse make your reservations soon, there are only 10 sites with hookups. .
Hunting season starts that weekend and we need to beat the hunters in
reserving the spots. Also if you're a fisherman, the flood strip mine
pits are excellent fishing, you'll probably limit out on big largemouths.

Should we do a mini hamfest like last year? Who all is planning to come?

-- 72 WAØITP I love this radio stuff. www.wa0itp.com wa0itp@...