Re: /mm this morning

random.path

Glen -

Where did that come from? I have to admit I haven't been directed to any credible documentation that I was right.....

Nevertheless, I am working on a new technology that will allow one to send Morse in lower case.

Chip
AE5KA

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:30 PM, glene77is@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
Chip, AE5KA
Wow!   You are SO very right !
Not    /MM   but merely  /M

So maybe Bill could eliminate the lack of FCC compliance
by sending  "KV6Z/mm"   with the tag in lower case
just like the way he signed off his posting.
Glen Ellis, KK4LPG