Re: /mm this morning

Charlie Vest

Perhaps a call or e-mail directly to the FCC could provide a definitive answer.

Over the years, I have contacted them with questions, or clarifications, and found them more than happy to offer help and find the correct answer.

I have only had one negative experience with the FCC in 49 years. It is a long and complicated story ( it did not involve any infractions or complaints ). I was dealing with a brand new employee with about a week on the job and it was in a fairly technical issue related to an Experimental License grant. She was not able to speak or write English fluently. One day I will visit the issue again, with some more experienced person.

Charlie, W5COV

On 8/19/2014 6:17 PM, CStratton groups@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Glen -

Where did that come from? I have to admit I haven't been directed to any credible documentation that I was right.....

Nevertheless, I am working on a new technology that will allow one to send Morse in lower case.

Chip
AE5KA

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:30 PM, glene77is@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
Chip, AE5KA
Wow!   You are SO very right !
Not    /MM   but merely  /M

So maybe Bill could eliminate the lack of FCC compliance
by sending  "KV6Z/mm"   with the tag in lower case
just like the way he signed off his posting.
Glen Ellis, KK4LPG