Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:22 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] TenTec 506 Rebel

Has anybody looked at, played with or purchased the TenTec 506 Rebel ???

If so, what's your critique ? I am thinking of getting one to play with....

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

Definition: Voter Apathy - When a jerk wearing a robe can overturn the
vote of the people, what's the point of voting ?