Re: 1 down 3 to go

Phil Anderson

Way to go Wayne.................I just got my last state, ND, couple of weeks ago
but must admit it was with 80 watts. I don't think the 80 watts helped much though.
Alaska, SD and ND were the tough ones for me. If you have not tried it yet,
consider watching for the contests that occur nearly every weekend that are
often specific to a state..........good way to find folks.

Again, congratulations. See you at Ozcon 2015!

Unc Phil, W0XI